tmedia
Skip to main content
Main content

Central Coast VIC

Victoria

Tue 24 Oct 12:00am to Wed 25 Oct 12:00am (AEDT)

  • Max sea height: 1m
  • Max swell height: 1.5m
  • Wind: SSE 10kts

Forecast: Winds: South to southeasterly winds about 10 knots, locally 15 knots near the coast at first this evening. Seas: Below 1 metre. Swell1: Southwesterly around 1 metre, increasing to 1.5 metres in the far west. Weather: Cloudy. 60% chance of showers inshore, 30% chance elsewhere.

Wed 25 Oct 12:00am to Thu 26 Oct 12:00am (AEDT)

  • Max sea height: 1m
  • Max swell height: 2m
  • Wind: SSE 15kts

Forecast: Winds: South to southeasterly around 10 knots increasing to 10 to 15 knots early in the morning. Seas: Around 1 metre. Swell1: Southwesterly around 1 metre, increasing to 1 to 2 metres in the west. Weather: Partly cloudy. 70% chance of showers inshore, 30% chance elsewhere.

Thu 26 Oct 12:00am to Fri 27 Oct 12:00am (AEDT)

  • Max sea height: 1m
  • Max swell height: 2m
  • Wind: S 15kts to ESE

Forecast: Winds: Southerly 10 to 15 knots turning east to southeasterly early in the morning. Seas: Around 1 metre. Swell1: Southwesterly 1 to 1.5 metres, increasing to 1.5 to 2 metres in the far west. Weather: Partly cloudy.

Fri 27 Oct 12:00am to Sat 28 Oct 12:00am (AEDT)

  • Max sea height: 1.5m
  • Max swell height: 1.5m
  • Wind: ENE 15kts to NNE 20kts

Forecast: Winds: East to northeasterly 10 to 15 knots tending north to northeasterly 15 to 20 knots during the day. Seas: Below 1 metre, increasing to 1 to 1.5 metres during the morning. Swell1: Southwesterly 1 to 1.5 metres, decreasing to around 1 metre during the morning. Weather: Partly cloudy. 30% chance of a shower.

Tides: Port Phillip Heads

Date Time High/Low Height
Tue 24 Oct9:30amLOW0.52m
3:42pmHIGH1.47m
9:40pmLOW0.26m
Wed 25 Oct4:27amHIGH1.64m
10:05amLOW0.53m
4:15pmHIGH1.45m
10:15pmLOW0.27m
Thu 26 Oct4:59amHIGH1.61m
10:40amLOW0.54m
4:48pmHIGH1.42m
10:49pmLOW0.31m
Fri 27 Oct5:30amHIGH1.57m
11:15amLOW0.57m
5:24pmHIGH1.38m
11:23pmLOW0.35m
Sat 28 Oct6:06amHIGH1.51m
11:51amLOW0.6m
6:02pmHIGH1.33m
11:57pmLOW0.4m
Sun 29 Oct6:46amHIGH1.45m
12:28pmLOW0.63m
6:44pmHIGH1.28m
Mon 30 Oct12:31amLOW0.46m
7:30amHIGH1.39m
1:06pmLOW0.66m
7:33pmHIGH1.23m
Tide date/times are AEDT